Start your day with a smile, visit this blog daily for a joke!


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Women drivers

This morning on the Highway, I looked over to my left and there was a
woman in a brand new Polo with her face up next to her rear view
mirror putting on her eyeliner. Can you believe this. I looked away
for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my
lane, still working on that damn makeup.

As a man, I don't scare easily. But she scared me so much, I dropped
my electric shaver, which knocked the steak and kidney pie out of my
other hand. In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car
using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone
away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed
and burned Big Stevie and the Twins, ruined the damn phone, soaked my
trousers and disconnected an important call.

Damn women drivers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home